By Super Evil Megacorp
This is a UNIVERSAL APP so this HACK works for both iPhone and iPad.
Updated: 04 August 2015
Note :- If you get errors when installing the hack, It might be because you have previous Vainglory hacks installed.Go to cydia > installed tap > find the Vainglory hack packages and remove them. Now try again and install the new deb.
- - Internet Connection (To Download Hacked File)
- - Jailbroken Device (JB)
- - File Manager (iFile,iFunbox,iTools,etc.)
- In-App Hack - iAP
- Unlimited Bundle
- -Ensure you have jailbroken device
- -Close "Vainglory" via AppSwitcher (Press Homebutton twice and swipe Vainglory up)
- -Download hack to your iDevice
- -Go into IFile and find downloaded deb file
- -Tap on it and hit install (just click on the .deb and then installation)
- -Open Download App [ Hack File]
- -Enjoy it!
15 $ LifeTime VIP.Membership
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
NEW HERO SKINS
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Shiro Kage Taka Tier I
- Paragon Catherine Tier II & Tier III
- Stormlord Ardan Tier II
- SAWborg Tier II
- Killa-Joule 9000 Tier II
-Destroy unwanted cards, breaking them down into their Vainglory “Essence.”
-Use Essence to create the cards you need to finish skin theme tiers!
-Open the Scoreboard to mute teammates who are spamming pings or behaving unpleasantly.
- Hero names have been replaced with hero portraits to clean up the scoreboard.
PARTY VS. BOTS
- The party captain can place the team into a BOTS game through a new drop-down menu.
ADDITIONAL SPECTATOR SLOTS
-There are now four spectator slots in Private matches.
- Lane minions spawn at 5 seconds into the match (instead of 10s). The initial last-hit becomes available in lane at 35 seconds into the match.
- Jungle monsters spawn at 20 secs into the match (instead of 30s).
- Taking a Minion Mine increases lane minions’ value by +5% gold instead of +10% gold.
HERO BALANCE CHANGES
Read the detailed breakdown in the in-game News section. Heroes affected:
ITEM BALANCE CHANGES
Detailed in the in-game News section. Items affected:
- Using an active item will put all other identical items on cooldown.
- Atlas Pauldron (charges up for .8 secs)
- Fountain of Renewal
- Reflex Block
- Stormguard Banner/Warhorn/Contraption
- Flare Guns
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & BUG FIXES
- Major improvements to basic attacks, making them more reliable during lag
- Eradicated issues where Catherine’s stun, SAW’s shank and Glaive’s knock-back would sometimes not trigger (along with other similar issues).
- Heroes will no longer attempt — then fail — to attack during chases (a.k.a. melee stutter).
- Heroes will continue to basic attack even when lagging.
- Heroes with very high attack speed will attack at full speed despite lag.
- Stutter stepping/animation canceling still provides the same skill-based advantages.
- Several vision issues in brush have been fixed.
Placing a large number of scout traps on the spawn stage no longer prevents it from healing.